Ethical Studies Funded or Co-Funded by NIGMS
NIGMS supports studies on the ethical, legal, and social implications of biomedical research related to the Institute's scientific mission.
- Pharmacogenomics and Minority Populations
- The Promises and Pitfalls of Native Genetic Research
- Informed Consent for Studies Involving Surgical Patients
Health Disparities Supplements Funded or Co-Funded by NIGMS
These awards are intended to foster research aimed at understanding whether pharmacogenetic differences exist among racial and ethnic groups.
- Study of Pharmacogenetics in Ethnically Diverse Groups
- Han Chinese-American DNA Repository and Community Consultation
- Beta-Blocker Pharmacogenetics in Ethnic Populations
- Mexican American Community Consultation Process